Business Capital Loans in Colorado Springs
At Wise Commercial Capital, we provide business capital loans to companies of all sizes in Colorado and throughout the nation. Companies require funding for unique purposes, and our job is to ensure that you always have the working capital to grow, meet your goals and keep your customers happy.
From invoice factoring to real estate loans, our institution is committed to finding the right financing option for your business. Our consultants are well-versed in medium and small business loans and have the creative solutions you need to get the right financing to help your business operate effectively and efficiently. Your business can grow steadily when you have access to the funds you need to invest in real estate, equipment, and new products.
Types of Business Capital Loans We Offer
Every industry and every business is different, and we are confident we can find a financing solution that is customized for your business. With quick, seamless approval, fast access to funds and custom rates, we do our best to make the borrowing process as simple as possible. Some of the commercial business loans we offer are:
- SBA Loans: Long terms, reasonable rates and guaranteed by the SBA
- Bridge Loans: Designed to cover the gap between real estate development or equity rounds
- Construction Loans: Cover the development process while permanent financing is being processed
- Real Estate Loans: Construction, acquisition, and permanent real estate loans
- Hard Money Lenders: Reasonable rates and extremely fast approval process
- Factoring: Get your money quicker and smooth over your cash flow by selling your invoices to us
- Lines of Credit: Interest is paid only when the line of credit is used, but you have constant, easy access to working capital
- Equipment Leasing: Update your equipment, take advantage of the latest technology or purchase new gear with equipment leasing loans
As evidenced by our extensive list of loan programs, we are committed to helping small businesses succeed and grow, produce better goods and services and offer jobs to the people of Colorado Springs, CO and the surrounding area.
Which Small Business Loan Is Right for You?
Hard money loans can be approved and funded quickly but have higher interest rates while conventional business loans have a more extended underwriting and approval process but offer lower interest rates. To determine which option is best for you, we encourage you to reach out to one of our consultants for a custom interest rate and financing terms, so you can better decide what works best for your business and what you hope to accomplish.
We take the time to learn more about your business, your employees, your real estate situation and your equipment needs before we advise the best commercial business loans for you to use. As we handle the worries and problems that come with short-term cash flow, you can work on hitting your long-term goals as your business grows.
Can We Help You?
It only takes a few minutes to determine if we can help you finance your projects and provide access to working capital quickly. Just give us a call or fill out our online form to get in touch with a consultant from Wise Commercial Capital. We are prepared to produce creative solutions and fresh ideas when it comes to financing your business.