Commercial Real Estate Financing
Ensure Your Real Estate Project’s Success With the Right Financing
To ensure your real estate project’s success, you have to have the right funding. This is where we come in at Wise Commercial Capital. We provide a variety of commercial real estate financing solutions, and we’re here to ensure the success of your upcoming project.
Programs We Offer
In order to meet the diverse funding needs of our clients, we offer several financing programs, which include the following:
- Conventional programs–We consider stabilized investment and owner-occupied properties for this program. Funding worth up to $100,000,000 is available for projects on mobile home parks and self-storage facilities.
- Equity and mezzanine financing–By representing high net worth investors and capital sources, we are able to fund transactions ranging from $5,000,000 to $100,000,000 in worth.
- SBA 7a and 504 loans–We offer rates as low as 4.5 percent and fixed terms for up to 25 years. This program is for non-flagged hotels and owner-occupied properties.
- HUD and FHA lending–This program is designed for the rehabilitation and acquisition of a variety of properties including healthcare facilities, hospitals, senior housing and rental housing.
- Bridge loans–Through this program, we offer variable rates of up to 14 percent, 80 percent LTV and loans up to $100,000,000.
- CMBS loans–These loans are backed by funding that is “securitized” into a trust and then later sold to investors in bond form. Low interest rates and fixed terms are available.
- International financing–We are willing to fund projects throughout the world including Europe and Eurasia.
We also offer a world-class construction financing program. Through this program, fixed terms and structured financing is available.
Get in Touch With Us Today
The right financing plays a big role in the success of your commercial real estate project. For more information about our program offerings and how we can help you and your organization, contact us at Wise Commercial Capital today.